Policy based on the Personal Information Protection Law
■ Purpose of use of personal information
- For sending documents, etc. for the purpose of carrying out business, and for confirmation and contact when there are any unclear points
- For answers to consultations and inquiries
■ Provision to a third party
Except for the following cases, we will not provide or disclose the acquired personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual.
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect human life, body or property
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law.
- When submitting documents to a public office when carrying out administrative scrivener work
■ Disclosure / change / suspension / deletion of personal information At the administrative scrivener corporation iSupport General Legal Office, we received a request for disclosure / change / suspension / deletion of retained personal information from the person or his / her agent. In that case, we will confirm your identity and respond promptly unless it is permitted by law or business to refuse.
Please note that a fee of 2,000 yen will be charged for each application as a fee for requesting disclosure.